Sunday, July 18, 2010
NEWS!!!!
I realize I have not been on here since I got engaged like 2 years ago which is sad but I wanted to share my awesome great news. I am PREGNANT!!!! It has been exciting, I am only 6 weeks along but it's a happy time for us! I have been a little nauseated during the day but I guess that's normal. My life right now is kind of crazy. I work as a nanny part time a few days a week but starting in August I will work full time for a family with three boys (FUN) haha. I'm excited though I love kids and I have fun with them. But anyways I will think of more to write later, I just wanted to share my good news and finally write on here after who knows how long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment