Saturday, August 16, 2008
Craziness!!!!
So.....My best friend is getting married!!!! It's crazy because I grew up with her basically since we were born. I've shed tears with her, laughed with her, had so many good times with her and now she is finally moving on! She beat me to it. The other night we had her bachelorette party and it was so much fun. I was doing alright through her gift opening, I didn't cry. But on the way home I started crying because I realized that she is leaving me. She's not leaving me for good, but I won't get to see her all the time anymore, not that I saw very often anyways. Her husband-to-be was in texas working all summer so I hardly got to see her. I love her sooooooooo much and if there were a million things I could give to let her know that I would. Life is precious, and it moves too fast. The sooner you think, the sooner life and reality pass you by. I am happy for my dearest friend and I will miss her soooo much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Aw sad girl! It's ok, soon you will meet somebody and then you guys can double! Plus, i still do girls nights with my girlies all the time. You'll be fine!!
I love your blog! It's adorable...especially the two huge pics of my favorite person at the bottom. I love you to death too!
Love,
Your Big Sis
So, I think what just recently happened to you warrants a blog update...don't you? Love ya!
Post a Comment